Saturday, January 7, 2012

money making method


  • Overstock.com - Sell your stuff on Overstock.com
  • Pay Per Post - I don't agree with this model entirely but they have advertisers that will pay you to write about their products on your blog.
  • Pheedo - If you have an RSS feed, run it through Pheedo. Like Feedburner, they can include ads into your feed and if you really become large, advertisers will pay a premium for you to show their ads.
  • Shareasale.com - I've used them for a couple years for some banner advertising. They are similar to Commission Junction and Linkshare however they seem to have lower tiered companies with advertising offers.
  • Shoemoney - This is a blog that can teach you a ton on making money online. I've spent hours reading his old stuff.
  • Software Judge - They will pay you up to $50 to review software.
  • Text Link Ads - I have never made a dime here but I know people that have. You can earn by sending advertisers to them or by selling spots on your site. You must have a real site or blog to do this - nothing on a shared domain (i.e. /blogspot).
  • Vibrant Media - Don't bother unless your site has 500,000 page views of text based content a month. If you have that readership, these are the guys that display bubble box ads to underlined words on your site.
  • West Work At Home Agent - Not entirely online but this is worth a mention because it's won awards and is very legitimate. If you are an at-home Mom or free-lancer without work, you should check this out.

No comments:

Post a Comment